By Steph — December 12, 2009
1 Comment | Leave a Comment
Create dynamic forms with a simple drag-and-drop interface. Upgrade to Formidable Pro for even more great features. Like it? How about a 5-star rating to spread the love?
See Frequently Asked Questions
Quickly and easily build forms with a simple drag-and-drop interface and in-place editing.
There are dozens of form-building plugins out there to create forms, but most are confusing and overly complicated. With Formidable, it is easy to create forms within a simple drag-and-drop interface. You can construct custom forms or generate them from a template. Shortcodes can be used as well as spam catching services.
Upgrade to Formidable Pro
Formidable Pro is an upgrade to Formidable with more form fields, flexibility, and power. Learn more at http://formidablepro.com
- Integrates with WP reCAPTCHA and Akismet for Spam control
- Shortcode [ formidable id=x ] for use in pages, posts, or text widgets for WordPress version 2.8 and above.
- Alternatively use
<?php echo FrmEntriesController::show_form(2, $key = '', $title=true, $description=true); ?> in your template
- Customize most HTML when editing the form (code for editing HTML when creating the form is soon to follow… and documentation too)
- Create forms from existing templates or add your own. A contact form template is included.
- Direct links available for previews and emailing surveys with and without integration with your current theme. Make these links pretty with Pretty Link integration
- Select an email address to send form responses under “Advanced Form Options”
- Input default values into form fields with the option to clear when clicked
- Saves responses to the database for future retrieval, reports, and display in Formidable Pro
- PHP ninjas can display data in templates using functions in FrmApiController. However, there is currently no documentation for these functions.
- Visual form styling editor. Want to check it out?
- Additional fields which include page breaks for multiple paged forms, file uploads, section headers, rich text editor, date with calendar, email, phone, website, and a dynamic field populated with data from other entries.
- View graphical reports for the form results (replace Google docs surveys)
- Add, edit, search, and CSV export entries from the WordPress admin
- Make your default values dynamic
- Conditionally hide and show fields
- Display your gathered data in a page, post, or widget
- Import and Export Templates